Got a great scoop for you guys: today, Youtube announced a new feature that they’re calling Anime Synch. Now, when you want to hear your favorite songs, rather than having to watch a bad video (Trey Songz, looking at you) or a photo slideshow, Youtube will automatically generate a bevy of anime girls to lip synch and dance along. Their servers allow for almost instantaneous buffering—a truly advanced effect of the digital era.
Here’s the first example, set to the remix of M.O.P.’s “Ante Up.” It’s a real winner of a program, we think. They will be rolling out the program in the next few weeks, so start building up a queue of all those songs you want to hear!
It’s my last day at Fast Company.
I’m so glad Jeremy pulled this classic out of his Youtube arsenal to post for Fast Company. Proud of you, bb.
- jenisus reblogged this from fastcompany
- hndrk likes this
- bardiparty reblogged this from airgordon and added:
- twintail-fetish reblogged this from fastcompany and added:
- twintail-fetish likes this
- airgordon reblogged this from fastcompany and added:
- fastcompany posted this